Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Soren Brunak, Ph. D.
Professor and Program Director
Associate Professor, Department of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology (UM)
Disease Systems Biology
Lars Juhl Jensen, Ph. D.
Cellular Network Biology
Work by Dr. Lars Juhl Jensen has resulted in improved text-mining technology that is applied to scientific literature for scoring how well studied each target protein may be and support target prioritization. This text-mining platform also helps provide tissue and disease associations for the targets.
A. Santos, K. Tsafou, C. Stolte, S. Pletscher-Frankild, S.I. O’Donoghue and L.J. Jensen. Comprehensive comparison of large-scale tissue expression datasets. PeerJ, 3, e1054, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.7717/peerj.1054, PubMed Abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26157623
S. Pyysalo, J. Campos, J.M. Cejuela, F. Ginter, K. Hakala, C. Li, P. Stenetorp and L.J. Jensen. Sharing annotations better: RESTful Open Annotation. Proceedings of the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, 2015.PDF: http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/P/P15/P15-4016.pdf
- Soren Brunak’s group: http://www.cpr.ku.dk/research/disease-systems-biology/brunak/
- Lars Juhl Jensen’s group: http://www.cpr.ku.dk/research/disease-systems-biology/jensen/
- Social Media links: https://larsjuhljensen.wordpress.com/
- Social Media links: Twitter
- Social Media links: Facebook
- IDG grant via NIH Reporter: Follow Link